At Privai, we are proud to support the International Union for Conservation of Nature. IUCN is made up of government and civic organizations around the world that have come together in common cause of environmental conservation.
IUCN provides public, private and non-governmental organizations with the knowledge and tools that enable human progress, economic development and nature conservation to take place simultaneously. The union was started in 1948. Since then, it has evolved into the world’s largest and most diverse environmental network.
We are so proud to be even a small part of this incredible network and the vital work that it does. And we want you to know that we don’t just talk the talk, we walk the walk! We are committed to strengthening communities and caring for this beautiful blue planet we all call home. We are proud of the environmentally sensitive traditions that are essential ingredients in our corporate identity and our lives.
This is who we are:
- For more than 10 years, our naturally inspired skin care products have been paraben free.
- We use recyclable glass and eco-friendly packaging that tread lightly on the earth.
- All of our face and body skin care solutions, from our gentle foaming cleanser to skin brightening serum, are cruelty free and NEVER tested on animals.
- We value our planet and feel passionately about the preservation of nature.
- Our soul and skin nourishing products are vegan friendly and gluten free.
What does that mean?
- It means that our BOTANICAL BODY SCRUB is made with fine sugar crystals that remove dead skin cells along with a blend of potent essential oils, including lemon, verveine and lavender. You’ll also find ingredients like safflower seed oil, vitamin E, silica and grapeseed oil among other things.
- Chamomile flowers, azulene and healing green tea combine in our soothing aqua face treatment, the ultra-hydrating AQUA GEL MASQUE. If you’ve spent too much time in the sun, this skin care masque will be the refreshment your skin is craving.
- Our oil-free MATTE MOISTURIZER, a skin nourishing product packed with Vitamins A, C and E, uses the natural anti-bacterial properties of sage extract to help repair blemished skin and grapefruit peel extract to clarify your complexion.
In order to do our small part in the effort to protect natural habitat and endangered species, Privai donates a percentage of all net profits to the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN.ORG). There are many worthy environmental organizations doing important work around the world. We chose this particular group because it is a global authority on the status of the natural world and the measures needed to safeguard it.
The IUCN has about 1,300 member-organizations with access to 10,000 experts. When you put all that expertise and all those resources together, you have the potential to make a real difference. We are proud to support their work, which is focused on six main areas:
- Species Survival
- Environmental Law
- Protected Areas
- Social And Economic Policy
- Ecosystem Management And
- Education And Communication
For more information, visit IUCN.org.